UPDATED TO ADD: Now the famous person is gone. They turned this building across the street into "K[something I can't read] [something else I can't read] Vetinary Care" and she walked in the fron door about 4 times. There was one guy propped up against the wall reading a magazine or something for the first 2 shots. Then they added in another guy who crossed in front of her before she went in the door. Finally, they shot her coming out of the building. Then she hopped in a white van and left. Then they shot some lady with a shaggy black dog walking out of the door twice. Now, they are shooting a truck parked on the street. Now, everyone is packing up their orange leaves and heading to the next shoot. Excitement.
end of update
Famous is a relative word, I guess. The "October Road" crew is setting up a shot (complete with a guy carrying those confounding orange leaves around) across the street from my office right now. In fact, they are all congregating in front of the window I used to stare out of all day before we moved across the street (ah, the things I've seen out of that window). I never watched "That 70's Show" so I wasn't sure I would recognize the most famous person in the show. I saw a girl in scrubs under her camel color coat, and from behind, I thought it could be her. My secretary confirms that she is the one. I can't wait until they start shooting.
When I was in Prague, Janey, Nettie and I went to dinner one night for our farewell dinner at a restaurant right on the river. As we were walking back home, Janey gasped and kind of took off running. She spotted a horse lying on the sidewalk. It was a prop for a movie they were filming right under the bridge. Nettie got very excited because she had never seen anyone famous. She figured if she were with Janey and me and there was a movie being shot, she was sure to see someone of importance. About that time, Gerard Depardieu walked right by us. We stood on the bridge and watched them film for a while. Maybe this will be more exciting.
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment