Root canals suck. So do wisdom tooth extractions. Been there, done that...all at once.
Dropped by from Suburban Turmoil.
Saw you worked as an political intern in DC for a spell. That had to have been an eye-opening experience.
I had a former work colleague who spent the last two years of the first Bush presidency, and the first two years of the Clinton presidency, there as a photographer (he was serving with the US Navy, but wound up traveling with the two presidents as a photographer). His stories were something else, and I got two superb photos out of that association (one of one current at the time, and three former presidents, in one place).
At any rate, interesting read, your blog. I've bookmarked it for return visits. Take care and get to feeling better!
Oh that little expression is so cute! Isn't it fun to watch those little guys? Its not really soccer at that part, because they run in a big herd -- its Herd-ball!
I'm a single, 30-something with great friends, family--including the cutest nephew that ever lived--and an 80 pound canine child, Etta. This is a place for me to record my thoughts so that my friends are no longer subjected to my rambling e-mails.
4 comments:
Oh no! I hope it got better. How are you feeling?
Root canals suck. So do wisdom tooth extractions. Been there, done that...all at once.
Dropped by from Suburban Turmoil.
Saw you worked as an political intern in DC for a spell. That had to have been an eye-opening experience.
I had a former work colleague who spent the last two years of the first Bush presidency, and the first two years of the Clinton presidency, there as a photographer (he was serving with the US Navy, but wound up traveling with the two presidents as a photographer). His stories were something else, and I got two superb photos out of that association (one of one current at the time, and three former presidents, in one place).
At any rate, interesting read, your blog. I've bookmarked it for return visits. Take care and get to feeling better!
Love the soccer game photo. That's pretty much exactly what a certain toddler I know looks like every time we leave him in the church nursery. Tragic.
Oh that little expression is so cute! Isn't it fun to watch those little guys? Its not really soccer at that part, because they run in a big herd -- its Herd-ball!
Post a Comment